Creating multiple cameras in CINEMA 4D Lite
This tutorial is about adding surface with a Relief Object in Cinema 4D in Cinema 4D
Using the Picture Viewer in CINEMA 4D
from Up and Running with CINEMA 4D Lite for After Effects
After Effects CC 2015 Character Animator is a great new application for easily animating 2D characters. Make them talk, move, dance, walk by simply moving in front of your webcam. Your character will follow your movements. See how it works in this short tutorial.
Intimidated by 3D modeling packages? Dip a toe in the water with CINEMA 4D (C4D) Lite, a slimmed down version of CINEMA 4D included with After Effects CC. Motion graphics designer Angie Taylor shows you how to build a complete sequence in C4D Lite, progressing from initial object modeling, to animation, lighting, camera rigging, texturing, and final render.
Plus, learn to animate text, create random movement with wiggle expressions, track cameras in live-action footage to add new 3D elements, and light your scene. Angie also round-trips the project files to After Effects for visual effects and color correction. With over 100 videos, this course allows you to explore almost every aspect of 3D motion graphics creation, within this accessible introductory tool.
- What is CINEMA 4D Lite?
- Understanding the CINEMA 4D Lite and After Effects CC workflow
- Editing primitive objects
- Spline modeling with NURBS
- Animating with keyframes
- Using Xpresso to link properties
- Importing music and soundtracks
- Creating and animating cameras
- Working with text
- Creating and applying materials and textures
- 3D camera tracking
- Compositing layers
- Lighting with visible lights and ambient occlusion
- Adding visual effects in After Effects
- Rendering in After Effects and the Adobe Media Encoder
Even if you’re not comfortable with scripting or coding, you may still want to take a look at expressions. They are like little scripts that trigger changes to layer properties, and they can save you time, make your work more flexible, and open up new creative possibilities.
- What are expressions?
- Creating and applying expressions
- Linking expressions to layers with the pick whip
- Simplifying expressions with variables
- Creating looping animations
- Randomizing values
- Converting expressions to keyframes
- Creating keyframes from audio with expressions
- Controlling 2D effects in 3D space
- Converting color from RGB to HLS
- Formatting strings and text